Welcome to the Burning Man Ticket Page. This is the official source for information about Black Rock City 2022 tickets.
We’ve been hearing a lot of frustration and concern about the ticket fulfillment process for Black Rock City 2022. Tickets began shipping in July, and have not been getting out the door as quickly as we’d like. To expedite the process we’ve added four additional crew members and have increased output to ~2,200 orders per day. We are on track to complete shipping all orders by August 9, 2022. If you have a question about your order, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL TICKET SALE INFO
Interested in going to Black Rock City 2022? Before you buy a ticket be sure to read our Ticket Terms and Conditions. You’ll find them unlike those for any other event, especially some critical agreements related to image use, risk of injury or death, the prohibition of commercial activities, and other fun tidbits.
Please note: The numbers on this page are approximations. We are being conservative in our planning and keeping things flexible so adjustments can be made as needed. Ticket sale numbers don’t necessarily reflect BRC’s population.
- All sales require registration through Burner Profiles. Make sure your Profile is complete, current, set up with your preferred email address, and that you know your log-in details.
- Each sale has its own dedicated registration period.
- Registering for a sale does not guarantee you access to a ticket or vehicle pass.
- Anyone who successfully buys a ticket in one of our sales is ineligible to participate in all subsequent sales for the year, regardless of ticket price. The only exception to this is buyers in the FOMO Sale who may also participate in the Stewards Sale.
- Unless otherwise stated, vehicle passes may only be purchased with an event ticket.
- Unless expressly stated, only one order per person and per credit card is allowed.
- You may not use the same credit card to purchase multiple orders.
- MasterCard and Visa are the only credit/debit cards accepted.
- Unless otherwise stated, all tickets bought through online sales are fully transferrable and eligible for name changes.
- Tickets and vehicle passes may only be resold for face-value, plus fees. Any tickets or vehicle passes being sold for above face-value plus fees may be canceled without notice or refund. See below for tips on fraud prevention and avoiding scalpers.
- You do not need to create an account with our ticketing partner in advance of, or during, the purchase process.
2022 TICKET SALES AND PROGRAMS
- All vehicles driving into Black Rock City are required to have a current vehicle pass displayed in the windshield. Motorcycles and towed vehicles are exempt from the vehicle pass requirement.
- Vehicle passes do not allow a vehicle to drive within Black Rock City. When you reach your camp, you are expected to park your car for the duration.
- Vehicle passes will be available in each of the ticket sales, but quantities are limited.
- In all other sales vehicle passes must be purchased in conjunction with event tickets and may not be purchased in excess of one vehicle pass per two tickets.
- A limited number of vehicle passes will be available at $140 each, plus applicable fees.
For more information about vehicle passes, please read through the FAQ.
2021 INVITATION TO THE FUTURE BUYERS
- If you bought a reservation in the 2021 Invitation to the Future Sale, you’ll be contacted in March with details about how to redeem your reservation.
- Please see the 2021 Invitation to the Future section of our FAQ for more details.
DELIVERY, FEES & TAXES
- The 9% Nevada Live Entertainment Tax will be added to the price of all tickets.
- All tickets and vehicle passes are subject to a $4 fee per item.
- In addition to the $4 fee, there is a payment processing fee of 3% of each purchase subtotal.
- The methods of delivery available are as follows:
- Will Call: Pick up at the Black Rock City Box Office – $25
- UPS 2nd Day Air – $25
- Mail Innovations (USA – PO Boxes) – $15
- Mail Innovations (Canada) – $25
- UPS Worldwide – $50
- Delivery to Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and The United Kingdom:
- UPS Worldwide – $50
- All other international orders must be held for Will Call
- Orders will begin shipping early July 2022.
FRAUD PREVENTION & THIRD PARTY BUYER INFO
We understand that for some people buying tickets second-hand is the most realistic option. To help people do this more confidently, we have created a section of our FAQ with tips on buying tickets more safely.
Before buying a third-party ticket or vehicle pass, check to make sure the ticket, vehicle pass and/or order number isn’t listed on our voided ticket and order list. Tickets, vehicle passes, and orders can be voided for numerous reasons, including being reported as stolen, lost by the postal service, being sold for above their face value, or other breach of the ticket terms and conditions of sale. When the list becomes live, we’ll link to it here, and it will continually be updated as we have new information. Any ticket or vehicle pass that has been voided is not valid for entry to Black Rock City 2022.
If you see marked-up tickets being offered anywhere else, contact email@example.com with screenshots and details so we can pursue it (and yes, we really do). The more information you can provide us, the better.
If you see a listing for marked up tickets on eBay, please report the item directly to eBay to have it taken down. You can find instructions here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not finding the answer to your question here? Visit our extensive Ticket Support page to find the answers to (hopefully) all of your questions!
Additionally, you can email us, and we’ll be happy to answer any ticket-related questions.
2022 IMPORTANT DATES
All of our ticket sales and programs open and close at 12pm (noon) Pacific Time. Not sure when that is in your area? Use this handy timezone converter.
|Date||What is Happening|
|Wednesday, January 26 - Saturday, January 29||FOMO Sale registration open|
|Wednesday, February 2||FOMO Sale SALE starts|
|Wednesday, February 23 - Friday, March 4||Stewards Sale form open
|Wednesday, March 9 - Friday, March 11||Stewards Sale purchase period
|Wednesday, March 16 - Wednesday, May 18||Ticket Aid Program Application open
*application may close earlier if capacity is reached before May 18
|Wednesday, March 23 - Friday, March 25||Main Sale registration open
|Wednesday, March 30||Main Sale sale starts
|Early July||Ticket order delivery begins|
|Wednesday, July 13||Kids Tickets Available|
|Wednesday, July 27 - Friday, July 29||OMG Sale registration open|
|Wednesday, August 3||OMG Sale starts|
For the most up to date ticket info check this page regularly and subscribe to Burning Man’s email newsletter the Jackrabbit Speaks.