Interested in going to Black Rock City 2024? Before you buy a ticket, be sure to read our Ticket Terms and Conditions. You’ll find them unlike those for any other event, especially some critical agreements related to image use, risk of injury or death, the prohibition of commercial activities, and other fun tidbits. Sure, reading Terms and Conditions isn’t super exciting, but since the use of a ticket means you agree to these terms, we need to be sure that you know what they are.
Please note: The numbers on this page are approximations. We are being conservative in our planning, and adjustments will be made as needed (including adjustments to delivery costs, fees, and ticket insurance rates). Ticket sale numbers don’t necessarily reflect BRC’s population. This page will be updated if we make any changes to ticket sale information.
GENERAL TICKET SALE INFO
- All sales require prior registration through Burner Profiles. Make sure your Profile is complete and that you know your login details.
- Each sale has a separate, dedicated registration period.
- Registering for a sale does not guarantee you access to a ticket or vehicle pass.
- Anyone who successfully buys a ticket in one of our sales is ineligible to participate in all subsequent sales for the year, regardless of ticket price. The only exception is buyers in the FOMO Sale who may also participate in the Stewards Sale.
- Unless otherwise stated, vehicle passes may only be purchased along with an event ticket.
- If you do not purchase a vehicle pass while purchasing your event ticket you cannot participate in another sale to buy a vehicle pass on its own.
- Unless expressly stated, only one order per person AND per credit/debit card is allowed. You may not use the same credit/debit card to purchase multiple orders.
- MasterCard and Visa are the only credit/debit cards accepted.
- Unless otherwise stated, all tickets bought through online sales are fully transferable and eligible for name changes.
- Tickets and vehicle passes may only be resold for face value, plus fees. Any tickets or vehicle passes being sold above face value plus fees will be canceled without notice or refund. See below for tips on fraud prevention and avoiding mark-up resellers.
- You do not need to create an account with our ticketing partner in advance of, or during, the purchase process.
2024 TICKET SALES AND PROGRAMS
- All vehicles driving into Black Rock City are required to have a current vehicle pass displayed in the windshield. Motorcycles and towed vehicles are exempt from the vehicle pass requirement.
- Vehicle passes do not allow a vehicle to drive within Black Rock City. When you reach your camp, you are expected to park your car for the duration.
- Vehicle passes will be available in each of the ticket sales, but quantities are limited.
- In all sales, vehicle passes must be purchased in conjunction with event tickets and may not be purchased in excess of one (1) vehicle pass per two (2) tickets.
For more information about vehicle passes, please read through the FAQ.
DELIVERY, FEES & TAXES
- The 9% Nevada Live Entertainment Tax will be added to the price of all tickets.
- All tickets and vehicle passes are subject to a $4 fee per item.
- All orders are subject to a 3.5% credit card processing fee of the purchase subtotal.
- The methods of delivery available are as follows:
- Will Call: Pick up at the Black Rock City Box Office – $30
- UPS 2nd Day Air – $30
- Mail Innovations (USA – PO Boxes) – $20
- Mail Innovations (Canada) – $30
- Delivery to Australia, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and The United Kingdom:
- UPS Worldwide – $65
- All other international orders must be held for Will Call pick up.
- Orders will begin shipping late June 2024.
As in 2023, participants will have the option to purchase ticket insurance for an additional fee during the checkout process. Coverage is available for the tickets and vehicle pass for your 2024 order via FanShield powered by Protecht, a third-party insurance provider, for purchases made from the USA and Canada (excluding Quebec). If your ticket and vehicle pass is protected by insurance and you are unable to join us in Black Rock City because of one of nearly twenty life events covered by the policy for participants in your area, FanShield will reimburse you for the full cost of your ticket and vehicle pass (including any taxes and fees). Premium costs vary by location but are roughly 6.5% of the face value of all items in your order and are non-refundable. FanShield has a dedicated support team to guide you through the claims process. For more information about what is covered by Protecht’s FanShield ticket insurance please see this FAQ. The FanShield terms and conditions and ticket protection policy apply to the ticket insurance for the items in your order, so please read them carefully.
FRAUD PREVENTION & THIRD PARTY BUYER INFO
We understand that for some people buying tickets second-hand is the most realistic option. To help people do this more confidently, we have created a section of our FAQ with tips on buying tickets more safely.
Before buying a third-party ticket or vehicle pass, check to make sure the ticket, vehicle pass and/or order number isn’t listed on our voided ticket and order list. Tickets, vehicle passes, and orders can be voided for numerous reasons, including being reported as stolen, lost by the postal service, being sold for above their face value, or other breach of the Ticket Terms and Conditions. The voided ticket list will continually be updated as we have new information, but please note that this list may not be complete at the time you purchase a ticket or vehicle pass from a third party and you do so at your own risk. Any ticket or vehicle pass that has been voided is not valid for entry to Black Rock City 2024.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not finding the answer to your question here? Visit our extensive Ticket Support page to find the answers to (hopefully) all of your questions!
Additionally, you can email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer any ticket-related questions.
2024 IMPORTANT DATES
All of our ticket sales and programs open and close at 12pm (noon) Pacific Time. Not sure when that is in your area? Use this handy timezone converter.
|What is Happening
|Wednesday, January 31 - Friday, February 2
|FOMO Sale registration open
|Wednesday, February 7
|FOMO Sale SALE starts
|Friday, March 1 - Friday, March 8
|Stewards Sale form open
|Wednesday, March 13 - Friday, March 15
|Stewards Sale purchase period
|Wednesday, March 20 - Friday, June 5
|Ticket Aid Program Application open
|Wednesday, April 10 - Friday, April 12
|Main Sale registration open
|Wednesday, April 17
|Main Sale sale starts
|Ticket order delivery begins
|Wednesday, July 10
|Kids Tickets Available
|Wednesday, July 24 - Friday, July 26
|OMG Sale registration open
|Wednesday, July 31
|OMG Sale starts
|Monday, August 19
|Box Office opens for those with a Valid Work Access Pass
|Saturday, August 31
|Box Office Closes at noon
For the most up to date ticket info check this page regularly and subscribe to Burning Man’s email newsletter the Jackrabbit Speaks.