Welcome to the 2015 Burning Man Ticket Page. This is where you will find all of the current official details about Burning Man 2015 tickets.
2015 IMPORTANT DATES
What is Happening
|Wednesday, January 14, 2015||12pm (noon) PST: Pre-Sale ($800) registration begins|
|Saturday, January 17, 2015||12pm (noon) PST: Pre-Sale ($800) registration ends|
|Wednesday, January 21, 2015||12pm (noon) PST: Pre-Sale ($800) starts|
|Wednesday, February 4, 2015||12pm (noon) PST: Directed Group Sale ($390) starts|
|Wednesday, February 11, 2015||12pm (noon) PST: Individual Sale ($390) registration begins|
|Saturday, February 14, 2015||12pm (noon) PST: Individual Sale ($390) registration ends|
|Wednesday, February 18, 2015||12pm (noon) PST: Individual Sale ($390) starts|
|Wednesday, March 4, 2015||Low Income Ticket Program application opens|
|Wednesday, March 11, 2015||12pm (noon) PDT: STEP opens to participants submitting tickets & vehicle passes|
|Thursday, March 12, 2015||12pm (noon) PDT: STEP opens to participants wanting to purchase tickets & vehicle passes|
|Wednesday, May 27, 2015||Last day to request delivery/shipping changes|
|Mid-June||Ticket order delivery begins|
|Friday, July 24, 2015||12pm (noon) PDT: STEP closes|
|Wednesday, July 29, 2015||12pm (noon) PDT: OMG Sale ($390) registration begins|
|Saturday, August 1, 2015||12pm (noon) PDT: OMG Sale ($390) registration closes|
|Wednesday, August 5, 2015||12pm (noon) PDT: OMG Sale ($390) starts|
2015 TICKET STRUCTURE
GENERAL TICKET SALE INFO
- All sales require registration through Burner Profiles, so make sure your Profile is current and you know your log in details.
- Registering for a sale does not guarantee you access to a ticket or vehicle pass.
- All sales can be accessed from this page, or the link in your registration confirmation email.
- With the exception of the Pre-Sale, buying a ticket in a sale precludes you from buying tickets in a later sale—only one order per person is allowed.
- The name on the credit card used to purchase is the name on the ticket order.
- Ticket orders bought through the Pre-Sale, Directed Group Sale, Individual Sale, STEP, and OMG Sale are fully transferrable and eligible for name changes.
- All vehicles driving into Black Rock City are required to have a vehicle pass displayed in the windshield. Motorcycles and towed vehicles are exempt from the vehicle pass requirement.
- Vehicle passes will be available in each of the ticket sales.
- Vehicle passes are restricted in each sale: in the Pre-Sale the vehicle pass limit is up to three (3) per order, in all other sales a maximum of one (1) vehicle pass per order.
- There will be 27,000 vehicle passes available total, at $50 each, plus applicable fees.
- For more information about vehicle passes, please read through the FAQ.
- For a more in-depth explanation of our comprehensive traffic mitigation plan, please read our blog post.
DELIVERY & FEES
- Orders are only shipped within the US and Canada. All other international orders are held at Will Call.
- Orders will begin shipping mid-June 2015.
- Within the US, orders are shipped securely using: USPS Signature Confirmation for $12 per order, or UPS 2nd Day Air for $22 per order.
- Orders to Canada are shipped securely using Canada Post Regular Parcel for $29 per order, or Canada UPS Expedited for $39 per order.
- Having orders held for Will Call pick up at the Box Office costs $12 per order.
- In addition to delivery fees, all orders are subject to processing fees of $7 per ticket or vehicle pass.
SECURE TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAM (STEP)
The Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) is an online system that facilitates the safe resale of face-value tickets that have been purchased directly from Burning Man. It’s designed to provide a hassle-free, secure way of buying and selling tickets while avoiding scammers, counterfeits and scalpers. Read more…
LOW INCOME TICKET PROGRAM
4,000 tickets at $190 each are available through our 2015 Low Income Ticket Program. These tickets are reserved for participants on a limited income who cannot otherwise afford our regular priced ticket. These tickets are non-transferrable. Read more…
GATE AND WALK-UP OUTLET SALES
Tickets will not be sold at the front Gate of Black Rock City nor at any Walk-Up Outlets.
FRAUD PREVENTION & THIRD PARTY BUYER INFO
We understand that for some people buying tickets second-hand is the most realistic option. To help people do this more confidently, we have created a section of our FAQ with tips on buying tickets more safely. Once tickets begin to ship it will also include a list of ticket numbers that have been voided. Tickets can be voided for numerous reasons, including being reported as stolen, lost by the postal service, or being sold for above their face value, or other breach of the terms and conditions of sale. This list will continually be updated as we have new information. Please check this list before you buy a ticket from someone to make sure it’s not on the list and that the sales circumstances don’t sound like any of the scams that have been reported to us. Any ticket that has been voided will not be valid for entry to Burning Man 2015.
If you see a listing for marked up tickets on eBay, please report the item directly to eBay to get it taken down. You can find instructions here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not finding the answer to your question here? Visit our exhaustive Ticket Support page to find the answers to (hopefully) all of your questions!
Additionally, you can email us, and we’ll be happy to answer any ticket-related questions.
Follow us on Twitter for announcements, reminders, and updates: @BManTickets
For the most up to date ticket info check this page regularly and subscribe to Burning Man’s email newsletter the Jack Rabbit Speaks.